Do you wonder if there is a relationship between a body language and love? Would you like to be able to read between the lines to tell if your guy is in love with you by the way acts and moves? Do you want to make sure you are reading the body language of your guy correctly? Knowing how to read body language is a practiced art. You need to know what to look for and how to interpret it. Here are some body language signs that might tell you whether a guy is in love.
• Licking His Lips – People lick their lips in anticipation of something they want or desire. When guys are excited they get nervous it makes their mouth dry. Licking their lips is a way to moisten their mouth.
• Pushing Your Hair Out of Your Eyes – When a guy pushes your hair away from your face or out of your eyes it can mean one of two things. If he pushes you hair away and is wearing a frown, it may mean he is adjusting your appearance because you don’t look quite right. On the other hand, if he pushes your hair away and he has a smile on his face, he is looking for an excuse to get closer to you.
• When he lifts his Eyebrows – When men lift their eyebrows it can mean several things. It is all in the timing of when and how they do it. If he raises his eyebrows quickly, you’re in luck. That is called and eyebrow flash and when it is coupled with a smile it usually means he is attracted to you.
• When he Talks with his Hands – Men who communicate with their hands are generally good communicators. The more expressive men are with their hands when they talk to the more they are attracted to you. They are getting excited because you are exciting them.
• When he Strokes his Face – Usually when guys stroke their face it is a good thing. It can mean either that he is listening closely to you or it can be a more physical expression. Sometimes guys stroke their faces because they want to get closer to you but don’t know how to go about it or the timing just isn’t right.
• When he Kisses you on the Head – This could be either great news or disappointing news. When a guy kisses you on the forehead it is a parental expression. It may mean that he really likes you – as a friend. On the other hand, he may kiss you on the forehead because he is really attracted to you but is unsure about planting one on your lips.
Learning about body language and love is both interesting and useful. When you can learn to read a guy’s body language really well, it definitely gives you an upper hand that most of the other girls will never have. The really cool thing about it is you can do this without anyone but you knowing what you are up to.