December 4, 2021

50signs

The Fashion Spirit

Best facial sunscreen: our faves for all skin types

11 min read

When asked to name their top three beauty essentials, most dermatologists and makeup artists will list a quality SPF for your face among their picks, and with good reason; sun exposure is considered to be the primary cause for premature skin aging, with many experts holding it responsible for up to 90% of damage (the other 10% is widely thought to be down to genetics).

SPF has the capacity to protect from sun damage, skin sagging, and wrinkles, so take sunscreen selection seriously before heading to the beach or vacation. This essential layer also serves as the foundation of your everyday makeup look, making it one of the most important aspects of your daily skincare routine. 

50signs.net © All rights reserved. | Newsphere by AF themes.